Miscellaneous Design Options
Additional custom guardhouse design options for your booth include:
- Pad eyes for crane lifting (standard for all booths over 6’ x 8’)
- Elevated platforms
- Customized guard wall design for perimeter safety
- Insulation to specifications up to R-49 or higher
- Wall Carpeting (impact resistant)
- Alarms (security)
- Extended engineering loads for roof and floor up to 200lbs. per sq. foot
- Electric panels to specification
- Quick disconnects: Transformers, Equipment Shelters, Electrically operated rolling Shutters.
How to Determine the Right Design for You
To determine the best possible design that truly meets your requirements, facility managers need to educate themselves on their facilities' security needs. Do you require a portable booth design, or will your booth be stationary? Is it essential that your booth match the architecture and visual aesthetics of your location? Are you in a high-risk area or a relatively low-risk area?
For example, higher security locations with a more severe threat, such as data centers and nuclear power facilities, represent the highest perimeter security level due to the threat of a terrorist attack. For these locations, we manufacture bullet & blast resistant booths, known in the industry as BBRE's. You'll also want to consider guard wall design specifications for perimeter safety.
Place Your Custom Order Today
At B.I.G. Enterprises, we specialize in manufacturing the highest-quality security guard booth solutions for facilities worldwide. You can explore common questions that may help you in this process on our FAQ page and download our white paper with tips from our guard design experts. To learn about our customization options and receive a complimentary quote, call 1-800-669-1449, or complete our online form today.