Custom Round End Booth
B.I.G. Enterprises prides itself on being able to build any type of guard booth, including a round booth. By replacing the typical square ends of a guard booth with radius ends, the booth has a more modern and sleek design.
Our round guard booth features:
- Defensive design built to stand up to the elements with optional ballistic protection bullets and explosives
- Sliding windows and doors that work perfectly even after 400,000 opens and closes
- Radius dual-pane insulating glass for energy code compliance
- Incredibly tough paint that can withstand the worst weather conditions and still look great
- Complete wiring for electricity, data, communication, and lighting
- Full HVAC for the comfort of the guard
Round Guard Booth Customization
- Stainless Steel
- Standard and Custom Paint Colors
Designed to Last
Our booths come fully assembled and are easy to install on the client’s concrete pad. We also design and fabricate our bullet and blast resistant guard booths to withstand almost anything nature and man can throw at it. Due to our intensive painting process (including an initial chemical wash, two-part epoxy undercoat, and polyurethane topcoat), B.I.G. booths can withstand over 3,500 hours of continuous inclement weather with no signs of corrosion, according to the lab tests.
Call an expert today to find out how to get a round guard booth designed for your needs and shipped ready-to-use to your location.