As the name implies, a portable guard house is a semi-permanent structure commonly used by people who guard the entrance of parking lots, closed-off areas, apartment buildings, businesses, military bases, government sites, and more.
If you are dealing with limited space but need a guard booth for your business, this is an excellent solution. Not only is this type of structure cost-efficient, it is well built, customizable, and portable. For most people, security is a top priority. Having a guard on duty provides greater peace of mind and helps deter crimes that can devastate a business physically and financially.
– There is a huge difference in cost between prefabricated guard booths and those manufactured on-site. If you are a budget-conscious customer, portable guard booths are definitely the way to go. Not only do you spend less on the product itself, but also because the booth is portable, it can go wherever the business goes.
– Instead of a cookie-cutter design, you have a wide range of choices. Included in this is the size of the guard house, interior and exterior color, types of windows and doors, locking mechanisms, flooring, gutters, roofs, and amenities, such as lighting, heating, and cooling. In fact, guard booths can be customized, making them bullet and explosion proof. The goal is to provide guards with a safe and comfortable place to work throughout the different seasons.
– When purchasing the best guard booths from a reputable source, you have nothing to worry about. After selecting the correct size, shape, color, amenities, and features, a prefabricated booth is delivered to your location, where it is bolted to a prepared concrete slab.
– If you have ever seen a permanent guard house being built, you know how loud and messy the construction process is. Although necessary, this easily disrupts the work environment. With prefabricated guard booths, you avoid this problem.
– Today, many companies have adopted measures to be more sustainable. With a factory-built guard house, there is little impact on the environment. In fact, B.I.G. Enterprises, an industry leader, makes an effort to waste as little material as possible.
To learn more about the unique guard booths that we design and build, or to order a prefabricated structure, please contact us today. A company representative at B.I.G. Enterprises is standing by to assist you.