Why Is a Prefabricated Guard House Crucial for a Manufacturing Unit?
Why Prefabricated Guard Houses Are Crucial for a Manufacturing Unit
Although some people automatically equate a prefabricated guard house to an inexpensive and cheaply made structure, this is not at all the case. In fact, prefab guard booths from a leading manufacturer are strong, durable, and long lasting. The only difference between a modular guard house and one built on-site is that the prefabricated structure is constructed in a factory and then delivered to the customer’s location. Thanks to top prefabricated guard house manufacturers, a host of industries have a reliable way to protect their business and employees.
For manufacturing companies, prefab guard booths offer an enhanced level of protection, plus more.
- Better Monitoring and Control – By placing a modular guard house away from the business, your trained personnel can monitor and control the comings and goings of both foot and vehicle traffic. When properly staffed, various criminal activities are deterred, including theft and threat of physical harm or damage.
- Less Waste – One reason why so many manufacturers are turning to modular guard shacks is that this solution is a quick and economical way to use otherwise wasted square footage.
- Less Mess and Downtime – Because the guard house is built offsite in a factory and delivered ready for assembly, there is less mess and downtime on the company’s property compared to a more conventional construction method. Once the guard shack is in place, you have a working structure ready for use. As part of the design, you can choose from a host of add-on features that create an employee-friendly environment while bolstering security.
- Versatility – Due to the construction of the best prefabricated guard houses, assembly and disassembly are quick and easy. Therefore, if your security needs change, the guard shack can easily be moved to a different location.
- Customization – When choosing a prefabricated guard shack from a reputable manufacturer, you can choose from a host of customized features. As an example, the guard shack can include air conditioning and heating, a restroom, storage cabinets, tinted windows, secure locks on the door and windows, security lighting, an awning for improved visibility and comfort, high-tech communications, surveillance, and more.
For any manufacturing unit, there is no better way to enhance security and provide your trained personnel with an efficient work environment. B.I.G. Enterprise manufactures both standard and customized guard booths, as well as other prefabricated structures.
At B.I.G. Enterprises, we offer multiple prefabricated designs and features that enhance security at bigbooth.com. Please visit our website bigbooth.com or at big booth or bigbooth.com or b.i.g. booth. Contact a company representative today.