Versatility of Modern Guard Booths
While the simple definition of guards booths is buildings used to accommodate security personnel responsible for controlling the entrance into a community, business facility, or governmental entity, there is nothing simple about the design and development of guard booths manufactured by B.I.G. Enterprises, Inc.
This company offers a wide range of guard house designs, some standard and some customized. Based on how the guard house will be used, the number of people who will work the booth, and the type of facility will help determine the right unit, as well as features and amenities. The good news is that instead of guessing, a professional with B.I.G. will assess your situation and then guide you through the process of designing the right type of unit.
Security guard booths are designed with advanced framing and paneling. This type of booth can be designed, configured, and manufactured easily and in a short period of time. These booths are prefabricated at the company’s factory and then shipped directly to your location. As part of buying security guard booths, there is an amazing list of special features and amenities from which to choose such as:
- Exterior Color (both standard and customized)
- HVAC systems
- Cabinets, countertops, and drawers
- Windows and doors
- High-security to include ballistic and blast resistance
Guard booths serve two primary purposes.
- Security - These booths serve as the first line of defense. To keep a community, business, or government site completely safe, these security stations provide a needed deterrent to intrusion, theft, and vandalism. However, because guard booths are designed with windows on all sides for a 360-degree view, they also provide outstanding observation.
- Comfort – In many situations, guard booths are manned by one or more people for hours, if not days at a time. Because of this, the units need to provide a level of comfort that not only makes the job easier but also helps keep security personnel alert while on the job. Comfort amenities include things like HVAC, complete restroom, cabinetry, and more.
Since guard booths have very specific and critical responsibilities, it is imperative to purchase the best. While there are many companies that make incredible claims for being the best, B.I.G. Enterprises, Inc. has a proven record of excellence.