New B.I.G. ‘Airport Cashier I’ Guard Booths help safeguard critical cash transactions and provide security for airport personnel
Custom security booth installations help protect a key component of the airport industry’s economy—parking lot revenue. B.I.G.'s custom designed and prefabricated models boast superior materials and 25 years of R&D background.
With over one half billion passengers boarding flights at
our nation’s 30 busiest airports last year, B.I.G. Enterprises, Inc.(www.bigbooth.com) has designed a new specialized, hard-working, prefabricated guard booth to help secure the revenue collected for the parking at these and many other U.S. airports—called the Airport Cashier I model.
The Airport Cashier I model represents the latest in airport revenue control and security. Built for airports with high parking volume, this ultimate all-purpose booth is designed to not only handle high volume of transactions and people, but it is designed to remain maintenance free for years of endless use and abuse.
“Over 25 years of R & D have gone in to the Airport Casher I design and we are happy to say that airports across the country are happy to have this solution for a variety of reasons,” stated David King, B.I.G.’s vice president of sales.
Those reasons include:
- The unit is all galvanized steel construction with galvanized steel floor and floor frame, galvanized steel roof and ceiling as well for durability.
- Operable transaction windows and doors all built in-house at B.I.G. Enterprises.
- From galvanized steel framing, the doors and windows are top suspended from a heavy gauge steel track and eight 2 1\4” diameter rigid steel ball bearing rollers.
- The lower track and sill plate are type 304 stainless steel, mortise lock recessed in the frame, and the rollers come with a 20-year warranty.
- Other key components include stainless steel work shelf with cable access holes and grommet inserts, stainless steel under shelf equipment cabinet with locking door, louvers and vent fan for computer equipment, in ceiling conduit runs and access areas for CCTV, Exterior lane control LED lighting for Lane Open\Closed status, fee display window at booth side wall, floor mounted drop safe with drop slot and dual custody keyway, full electrical package and HVAC.
The finishing touch is the coating, each booth has a 3-4 mil coat of two marine grade primer with the finish coat 3-4 mils of high solids polyurethane that is impact, fade, chemical and graffiti resistant. System offer a salt spray test analysis of over 3500 hours.
These custom designs can have ADA accessible restroom areas, architectural finishes, and energy compliant construction to meet strict building department codes.
The booth is fabricated from the best materials, incorporates correctly-sized HVAC systems for energy efficient climate management, and is configuration-friendly to accommodate all manner of cash-handling and security surveillance equipment.
About B.I.G. Enterprises:
For over 45 years, engineers and decision-makers from hundreds of transportation, chemical, agricultural, manufacturing, university, and corporate facilities have trusted B.I.G. Enterprises to produce exceptional products and designs to meet the exacting requirements of today’s corporate and industrial security environment.
Utilizing a proprietary "Critical Span" manufacturing technique that increases convenience and strength in prefabricated structures, the B.I.G. team has booths protecting our nation’s capital, nuclear power plants, international airports, colleges, universities, military bases, amusement parks and corporate offices.